Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Curiosity Kills the Cat.. Loyalty Kills the Dog.

I was watching the news today (I'm one of those strange children that watch it haha) when one story caught my eye.. it was about a pitbull (You probably know where this is going now, because of the title, don't you?), named Star, was protecting it's owner from the people around her, when they were trying to help the owner, because the owner was having a seizer. She pounced on a cop, and the cop.. had a gun, and shot Star in the eye.

Now, continue reading before you start crying (I was so relieved at the end of the article, I was about to cry too).

Star lost her eye, but she DID survive. She now lives with another person and a dog, and has made a pretty much full recovery, considering she still doesn't have her left eye.

Star is probably one of the sweetest, friendliest dogs you could ever meet (according to the current owner) and is happy and healthy right now.



Now, I know the cop was only doing it for defense, but was the gun the only option? Was it necessary to try and kill a dog, that was only trying to defend her owner?


-Drawn by yours truly

7 comments:

  1. I hate pitbulls and I hate dogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor, poor Star.

    Now, now, Anon.
    If you hate animals, hate yourself.
    Hate what you eat.
    Hate your life.

    Why?



    I have a great explanation for your statement.

    1. Humans are classified as Mammals in the Animal Kingdom.

    2. Food such as meat are from animals. You are, in fact, THANKFUL for the food it provides.

    3. Milk, cheese, ice-cream are also animal products. You eat it, you're loving animal products.

    4. In life, we get air from plants, carbohydrates also. See, when animals, including humans, dies, we are being decomposed and the minerals goes to the soil, allowing plants to grow.


    Can you counter that without RESEARCH?
    Mine was without research, thank you very much. I could have pointed out more facts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate u and I hate animals and the only thing I love is myself. Nothing else. And I don't eat meat.

      Delete
    2. Oh, so vain. You hate me? You hate yourself because we're all equal.

      Delete
  3. Oh I saw the on the news, too!

    =.= You're not gonna go far in life, Anon. I can tell you that.

    ReplyDelete