Saturday, September 6, 2014

Looking for Authors!

Hey guys! I am hosting author tryouts for ARS, and I will be choosing 3-5 authors. I will not be hosting tryouts for becoming administrators anytime soon.

I will only allow authors who I trust will keep topics relevant, and not trying to cause drama.

To join, comment this form or email it to me:

Username on Scratch, Chicken Smoothie, and/or Animal Jam:
Email:
Why you would like to join:

Please note that only I can see your email.
Also, you MUST have a Google Account! (Having Google is the same as having a Blogger, since Blogger IS Google)

Also,   DO NOT JOIN TO TRY TO GET "FAMOUS." IF THAT'S THE ONLY REASON YOU WANT TO JOIN, THAT IS AN INSULT TO ANIMALS, ME, AND ALL THE HARD WORK I'VE PUT INTO THE BLOG. ONLY JOIN IF YOU TRULY LOVE ANIMALS.



Also, I might invite some people (like family members) even if they didn't fill out the form.

4 comments:

  1. Well, I have a Gmail email, but I don't think that'll work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have a Gmail, you'll probably have a Blogger.

      Delete
    2. You might not have a blogger yet, but you can make one if you have a gmail

      Delete
  2. I might join- I love animals a lot! That is, if the tryouts are still open...
    -Panda

    ReplyDelete